Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Movember on the iPhone!

Many of you have heard me lament about my phone dieing from a freak "bed side table/water cup incident" the other week which lead me to upgrade to the iPhone 4. For those of you that know me well know that I am far from a techie (as demonstrated by the design of this blog and my inability to grasp concepts such as tweeting), but since the "freak bed side table/water cup incident" forced me into a new phone I have taken the opportunity to explore all that it has to offer. I now have a subway map, an app that gives me the location of the nearest restroom, and no excuse to conveniently screen calls and text messages.

I also now have a Movember application on my phone that allows me to track my MO on the GO. One of the features of the App allows you to take a photo of your mo-gress each day and at the end of the month it creates a stop-motion video of your progress.
My MO-Gress
(All Smiles on Day 10)
For more information on the Movember iPhone App check it out here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/movember-mophone/id399327522?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment