Monday, November 15, 2010

Mo Bro of the Day - Bennett David Tipper

(Queue the Chicago Bulls intro music)


At 1 foot 5 inches, and 7 pounds 13 ounces, out of Boston, Massachusetts, BENNETT DAVID TIPPER!


I am thrilled to announce that this past Saturday my brother and his wife welcomed their second child into the world. What an amazing experience it was to see the look of joy on my brother and sister-in-law's faces as they held baby Bennett for the first time. I'll also never forget the image of my little niece Colbie kissing the photo of her baby brother after Russ and Marth texted us a picture of Bennett minutes after he was born. Im very excited for Russ and Marth, and pumped to be a "HUNKLE" to Bennett. (There are varying definitions of the word Hunkle. I would argue (and Im sure you all would agree) that it means a Handome Hunk of an Uncle, though my brother has been pushing hard for HUGE Uncle. Hunk or Huge, Im excited for the newest addition to the Tipper clan).

While Bennett may not have a mustache (YET), he does have a full set of hair and the potential to become a serious Mo Bro. It is hardly coincidence that he was born during Movember, and I'll be sure to ask my brother if he finds the fabled mustache birthmark on the little guy. Until then, I present you an artists rendering of what Bennett will look like next Movember.

No comments:

Post a Comment